Onsite Contractor Verification Service
The Onsite Contractor Verification Service gives you cost-effective, fast & ongoing management of your contractors' safety across your supply chain.
Greencap's Onsite Contractor Verification Service is a cost-effective way of:
- Verifying the contractors actually apply their WHS management system as presented in the prequalification process
- Providing adequate resources and processes to comply with your safety law duties
- Assisting Company Officers meet their due diligence obligations by having adequate governance, information and decisions to manage WHS
How does it work?
Greencap’s highly experienced consultants work with a broad range of organisations to help them successfully implement contractor management systems that suit the style of the organisation.
"It is incumbent on the PCBU to ensure, so far as they are reasonably able, that the specialist or technical expert:
does in fact have the required expertise to ensure the work can be carried out safely;
has in place the systems, processes and procedures to ensure the work can be carried out safely;
is carrying out the work in a manner which does not create a health and safety risk for the PCBU's own workers or other at the workplace."
~ Safe Work Australia
Key Features of the Online Reporting Platform
- View Corrective Action status and Priorities online
- View reports online
- Generates notifications and reminders
- View portfolio dashboards to get a quick status
- Export reports and data
- Online reporting platform is available 24/7
- Email and phone support
As an optional extra, Greencap can enable:
- Click-on graphs and charts
Compatible with any Contractor Prequalification System, including: