Greencap’s expert occupational hygiene team are equipped to provide clearance and verification after the remediation of mould within an occupancy. This is an important phase in ensuring that a building is safe to return to for workers, occupants and visitors.
Independent Post-Remediation Verification (PRV) Assessment
Scope of Work:
- IEP to arrange site inspection with insured/property owner/occupant and remediation contractor
- IEP conducts:
- a visual assessment of remedial works undertaken with the remediation contractor
- moisture level assessment of accessible building structure/components and internal air quality within the remediation area
- collection and analysis of verification surface and airborne mould samples
- Preparation of report summarising findings and success of remediation works (or recommendation regarding additional remedial works if required)
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please fill in the contact form on this page.
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.