Dangerous Goods & Hazardous Substances Management
Read about incoming Victorian Dangerous Goods Reporting Requirements here: Storing, Managing & Transporting Dangerous Goods
The use of dangerous goods and hazardous substances within workplaces is often necessary, but comes with various health and safety risks and an obligation to comply with health and safety, dangerous goods and environmental legislation.
Greencap provides a unique perspective on dangerous goods and hazardous substances through a multidisciplinary approach of health and safety, occupational hygiene, fire engineering and environmental compliance to cover risks associated with storage, handling and transport.
Health and Safety
- Review transport practices to achieve compliance with transport codes
- Assess potential incompatibilities in storage that could result in a higher risk of incidents or legal non-compliance
- Provide advice on appropriate storage
- Provide dangerous goods awareness training
- Assess potential health risks associated with hazardous substance use
- Provide recommendations for controls to prevent exposure
- Assess appropriateness of handling practices
- Assess potential for environmental impact from chemical storage
- Provide training in the management of spills
- Protection of the health and safety of workers, contractors and site visitors
- Opportunity for integrated chemical management system managing health, safety and environmental risks
- Identify high priority areas for amendments to site practices
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.