Exposure Risk Assessment / Expert Witness
Even with all best laid plans and control measures concerning asbestos and hazardous materials management, there may be a time when an incident has occurred and you find yourself in need of advice and assistance in relation to a potential legal case involving asbestos/hazardous materials exposure.
For over three decades, Greencap has been providing expert advice in the asbestos and hazardous materials space. A team of Principal Consultants assist clients with the provision of advice around complex issues and scenarios and assist with building a case around potential asbestos exposure or expert witness advice around a particular issue.
Greencap's typical service offering in this space includes:
- Exposure Risk Assessment – replicating potential incidents/scenarios under controlled conditions to get an indication of potential exposure
- Independent Expert Witness advice in relation to asbestos and hazardous materials legal cases and matters
- Stakeholder Management – assistance with toolbox talks/workshops/presentations to key stakeholders following a potential incident
- Incident Investigation – independent investigation and consultation
- Third Party/Independent Review – of technical reports, project specifications, abatement procedures, and more
Learn in depth about asbestos labelling and signage requirements and more in Greencap's Online Asbestos Awareness Training course
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an expert witness?
A person with many years experience in the asbestos industry who can provide expert testimony regarding asbestos-related matters.
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.