General Occupant Training
Occupants have a responsibility within the facility’s emergency response procedures. TrimEVAC acquaints building occupants with the types of emergencies contained in the emergency plan and how to report emergencies including the activation of alarm systems, if installed.
- Identification of relevant authorities
- Roles and responsibilities
- Identification of Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) members
- How to react safely to emergencies and alarms
- Evacuation procedures for their facility.
Training is ideally delivered face to face and can also be delivered via the web (for example, Microsoft Teams) or by using a combination of both – to include team members normally on-site who are working from home.
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.