Safety Systems, Strategy & Performance
In 2020, Safe Work Australia reported there were almost 200 fatalities across workplaces in Australia. A formalised and structured Safety Management System is an important way to consider the risks in the workplace, consult with those who may be affected, and plan how to keep the workplace and workers safe. People are the number one value of any business.
Greencap, part of WSP, have experience across hundreds of companies and a diverse range of industries and market sectors, providing practical solutions, tailor-made for each organisation and program of work. Greencap’s qualified and experienced team can help develop, review, or improve the business’s Safety Management System, align it with safety culture, and ensure it reflects company values.
- Health & Safety strategy and planning
- Safety Leadership – Values review and alignment
- Health & Safety Management System development support:
- Policy and procedures
- Tailored and contemporary solutions
- Alignment with best practice standards (ISO 45001 (OHS Management Systems), ISO 45003 (Psychological health and safety at work)
- Prevent work related fatal events
- Reduce incidence and severity of work-related injury and illness
- Enhance psychosocial risk management and engagement
- Improve health and safety management and performance
- Systematic approach to safety
- Match values and culture to safety practices
- Benchmark off industry-recognised standards
- Potentially lower insurance premiums
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.