Fire Extinguisher Training
There are six different classes of fires to which extinguishers are rated to in Australia and New Zealand. It is critical to understand which fire extinguishers are rated to combat each class of fire as an extinguisher can be either ineffective or dangerous with incorrect application.
In consultation with your Emergency Planning Committee, TrimEVAC provides information about fire awareness and the correct use of portable firefighting equipment to the nominated attendees including:
- The 6 different classes of fire
- Effective use of portable fire-fighting equipment
- Determining the equipment is in a usable condition
- When it is safe to use an extinguisher
- What to do when the extinguisher has been used and is now empty
TrimEVAC fire extinguisher training complies with AS3745:2010 and is consistent with national Work Health Safety Acts and Regulations guidelines.
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.