Contractor Management can be challenging when navigating through the process of understanding legal obligations, and what is required whilst contractors are working on site.
Greencap provides a range of contractor safety management services that assist organisations through this multi-step process. Our approach seeks to ensure that contractor safety management approach is well managed from the beginning, meaning that all parties involved understand their obligations and expectations, creating a positive work environment.
Greencap’s experienced Health and Safety team can assist across the full spectrum of Contractor Management in Health & Safety, including:
- Establishing clear contractor criterion for health and safety in the planning stages
- Pre-qualifying potential contractors before the contract is awarded, ensuring they have:
- Appropriate qualifications, licenses and certificates
- Relevant and up to date insurances in place including:
- Workers Compensation
- Public Liability
- Professional Indemnity.
- Defining and evaluating Contractors’ Safety Management Systems (policies, safe work procedures, maintenance records etc.)
- Reviewing Contractors Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and processes
- Conducting desktop reviews of proposed Safety Plans (e.g., for Principal Contractors)
- Performing onsite SWMS and procedure reviews
- Reviewing onboarding/induction programs, training, consultation, and communication processes
- Facilitating audits to measure health and safety performance and to drive continuous improvement.
- End-to-end contractor framework review, design and enhancement
- Pre-qualification of contractors
- Dekstop assurance reviews, including Safety Management Plans
- Principal Contractor support
- Onsite contractor verification
- Structured approach to manage contractor Health & Safety
- Proactive measures
- Align contractor expectations with the business
- Deeper shared understanding, resulting in less incidents
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.