As a PCBU, employers are required to investigate workplace injury, incidents, near misses and occurrences as part of their duty of care and due diligence requirements.
The respective workplace Act and regulations additionally require that certain incidents are notified to the Workplace Regulator (jurisdictional specific) & Office of the Technical Regulator (OTR) in the event of an electrical incident. Additionally, the PCBU is required to take all reasonable actions in accordance with the hierarchy of control to identify, assess, control and review corrective actions and mitigations to prevent a re-occurrence of the incident.
- The development, implementation and review of systems and processes associated with Incident Management
- Training in Incident Management and Investigation
- Undertaking incident investigation
- Liaising with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Development of Corrective Actions and solutions
- Providing ad-hoc advice
- Meeting your duty of care and due diligence
- Providing a safer working environment
- Managing workplace incidents and injury
- Identifying corrective actions and solutions
- Managing regulatory and reputational risk
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.