Health and Safety Management
A health and safety management system provides a structured and systematic approach to successfully manage a range of issues in any business. Whilst it is good practice to have such a system, it is also a proven method of managing health and safety risks in the working environment.
Our team of highly experienced management consultants work with a broad range of organisations to successfully implement management responses to their environment, health and safety and property risks.
We place considerable emphasis on integrating environmental, health and safety and property risk management systems within existing business processes.
- Improved safety performance
- Demonstration of due diligence
- Cost savings through more efficient operations
- Competitive advantage
- Enhanced corporate image
- Employee satisfaction.
Strategy development, planning and review
- Identification of organisational risks
- Policy development and strategic plans
- Identification of key performance measures
- Establishing internal and external reporting processes
- Leadership development programs.
Audit and performance review
- Review status and effectiveness of safety management systems
- Determine gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop practical action plans
- Assessment against benchmark material such as National Audit Tool, AS4801 and Self Insurance audit programs.
Management systems development, enhancement and implementation
- Preparation of polices, procedures and work instructions
- Development of monitoring programs and reporting systems
- Hands-on assistance for implementation of tasks and programs including in house placements.