Health & Safety Compliance Assessments
Risk assessment is a fundamental component of health and safety legislation and provides the foundation for establishing a systematic approach to managing health and safety. It is also sound business practice.
Greencap’s experienced consultants use proven assessment models and techniques to design the most appropriate health and safety risk identification, assessment and control strategies for clients. Recommendations from Greencap’s compliance assessments focus on achieving practical and operationally-relevant outcomes.
Compliance & Due Diligence
- Identify compliance requirements and obligations
- Review and establish compliance status
- Provide practical guidance to achieve compliance standards
- Develop corporate governance, reporting & compliance programs
Workplace Based Risk Assessment
- Review and prioritise hazards in the workplace
- Expert assessment of extensive range of risks
- Standardised risk assessment process and protocols
Risk Control Programs
- Develop practical risk control plans and solutions
- Review of effectiveness of risk control measures
- Web-based compliance management solutions: Greencap Asset Management System
- Identify regulatory obligations and compliance status
- Establish health and safety risk profile
- Highlight priority areas
- Establish health and safety improvement plans in collaboration with you
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.