Groundwater Monitoring, Modelling & Assessment
Monitoring the quality of groundwater at and around sites that may have been impacted is an important aspect of any environmental site assessment.
Greencap has a wealth of experience in the design and implementation of groundwater monitoring programs that involve the installation and sampling of groundwater bores and testing for a range of chemicals of potential concern.
Groundwater modelling is an important tool used by hydrogeologists to assess and predict potential negative impacts on groundwater and any sensitive receptors on site or surrounding the target sites. Greencap employs a range of models, including flow models, solute transport packages and hydro-geochemical models and selects the appropriate tool according to the specific site conditions.
Groundwater monitoring and modelling benefits projects by focussing on areas of risk, providing critical information to avoid unnecessary costs whilst maintaining compliance and implementation.
- Hydrogeological (Groundwater) Assessment
- Vapour sampling and risk assessment
- Desktop and quantitative groundwater assessments
- Site specific risk assessments
- Hydrogeological assessments in accordance with the regulatory guidelines
- Groundwater remediation options assessment and implementation
- Assessment of beneficial uses in accordance with NEPM guideline and government expectations
- Long term monitoring programs.
- Assessing and managing human health and ecological risks associated with contaminated groundwater
- Understand the liability associated with a site for property transactions, compliance with legislation and establishing baseline conditions
- Assisting in the completion of Environmental Audits
- Comprising a key element of Underground Petroleum Storage Systems (UPSS) Management