Environmental Site Assessments
Soil and groundwater assessments form an integral part of risk management and regulatory compliance for sites with a history of chemical use.
Greencap works closely with clients to develop appropriate and site-specific scopes of work for Preliminary Site Assessments (Phase 1) and Detailed Site Assessments (Phase 2). Tailored Phase 1 and Phase 2 assessments are critical for development sites under planning and development approval processes.
Greencap’s teams can be mobilised for environmental and planning due diligence assessments at short notice, and are experienced across the resources, commercial, industrial and infrastructure sectors. Greencap advises clients and participates in negotiations for the sale and/or purchase of sites with potential contamination.
Environmental Site Assessments are required for several reasons:
- Site redevelopment
- Regulatory requirements
- Rezoning of land
- Property divestment
- Property purchase
- Establishing baseline environmental conditions
- Managing your risks
- An understanding of the environmental condition of a site
- Informed decisions on redevelopment options, purchase price or contractual terms
- Improvement of the value and environmental condition of the site
- Addressing regulatory requirements
- Addressing town planning requirements for redevelopments
- Determination of potential liabilities associated with site
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.