We recognise how challenging it can be for business to keep up to date with ongoing changes to environmental legislation. An organisation must clearly understand legislative environmental requirements in order to prioritise the most appropriate and cost effective response. With specialists specifically recruited for their experience and expertise in working with statutory authorities, we offer you tailored services in line with statutory expectations.
Our suite of services includes:
Environmental Management Systems
An Environmental Management System (EMS) will enable you to manage environmental issues in a cohesive and systematic manner. Developing and implementing an EMS is a proactive way of managing your environmental risks and demonstrates to staff and customers that you are committed to improved environmental performance.
- Provides a formal system for achieving environmental compliance and demonstrating due diligence
- Financial benefits through efficient resource use, pollution reduction, lower waste treatment and disposal costs
- Improved identification and management of environmental risk
- Potential for improved access to finance and insurance
- Shows environmental commitment and environmental stewardship
- Provides for consistency across a variety of departments within an organisation
- Improved corporate image which may provide a competitive edge.
- Reviewing the adequacy of existing systems
- Undertaking a gap analysis against AS/NZS/ISO 14001
- Identifying environmental aspects and impacts
- Development of environmental policies and procedures
- Assisting with the development, implementation and, where required, certification of the environmental management system (EMS)
Environmental Legislative Compliance
We recognise how challenging it can be for business to keep up to date with ongoing changes to environmental legislation. Greencap can work with you to understand legislative environmental requirements in order to prioritise the most appropriate and cost effective response.
We have specifically recruited staff from within operational units of various statutory authorities. This means we are able to tailor our services in line with the expectations of statutory authorities, enabling you to achieve compliance. We have extensive experience in liaising, preparing and developing programs for our clients required for Environment Protection Authority (EPA) approval.
- Determine legislative compliance status
- Highlight priority areas to ensure compliance
- Comply with relevant environmental legislative requirements
- Effectively manage offsite discharge issues
- Ensure processes and training are appropriate
- Identify performance improvement requirements
- Understand your environmental risk profile
- Establish opportunities to reduce annual Environment Protection Authority (EPA) licence fees for excellent performance
- Reduce insurance premiums.
- Legislative compliance audits
- Environment Improvement Plans
- Works Approvals/Licence Applications
- Preparation of Environment Improvement Plan (EIPs) and related documents to comply with National Management Plan and Notifiable Chemical Orders such as PCBs (Polychlorinated Biphenyls)
- Prescribed Waste Exemption applications
- Appropriate assessment and classification of asbestos/contaminated soil and disposal
- Waste transport and disposal issues
- Compliance inspections to prioritise risks
- Environmental Policy Development.