Environmental Management Systems
An Environmental Management System (EMS) will enable you to manage environmental issues in a cohesive and systematic manner. Developing and implementing an EMS is a proactive way of managing your environmental risks and demonstrates to staff and customers that you are committed to improved environmental performance.
- Reviewing the adequacy of existing systems
- Undertaking a gap analysis against AS/NZS/ISO 14001
- Identifying environmental aspects and impacts
- Development of environmental policies and procedures
- Assisting with the development, implementation and, where required, certification of the environmental management system (EMS)
Greencap works closely with clients to develop tailored environmental management systems.
- Providing a formal system for achieving environmental compliance and demonstrating due diligence
- Financial benefits through efficient resource use, pollution reduction, lower waste treatment and disposal costs
- Improved identification and management of environmental risk
- Potential for improved access to finance and insurance
- Demonstratable environmental commitment and environmental stewardship
- Consistency across a variety of departments within an organisation
- An improved corporate image which may provide a competitive edge
Contact Our Experts
Greencap acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.