Hydrogeological (Groundwater) Assessment
Our team of consultants can provide expert hydrogeological advice with regard to groundwater assessments. Beneath every square metre of land is an important resource that needs to be protected.
Hydrogeological assessments are conducted to determine the presence of groundwater contamination and the resultant impact on the beneficial uses of groundwater.
Authorities, purchasers and vendors all recognise the liabilities contaminated groundwater can pose, hence hydrogeological assessments are considered an important component of managing property risk.
- Assessing and managing human health and ecological risks associated with contaminated groundwater
- Understand the liability associated with a site for property transactions, compliance with legislation and establishing baseline conditions
- Assisting in the completion of Environmental Audits
- Comprising a key element of Underground Petroleum Storage Systems (UPSS) Management.
- Hydrogeological (Groundwater) Assessment
- Vapour sampling and risk assessment
- Desktop and quantitative groundwater assessments
- Site specific risk assessments
- Hydrogeological assessments in accordance with the regulatory guidelines
- Groundwater remediation options assessment and implementation
- Assessment of beneficial uses in accordance with NEPM guideline and government expectations
- Long term monitoring programs.