News & Insights
Greencap’s Response to Three Day Lockdown in Brisbane
In response to growing cluster of positive COVID-19 cases linked to the Strathpine Cluster, the Queensland government has placed the state into a snap three-day lockdown.
The reasons people are able to leave home are:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services – one person per household, once per day, a support person can accompany (if required)
- Caregiving or compassionate reasons
- Essential work or permitted education
- Exercise (can leave for two hours of exercise)
- Other specified reasons (specific exemptions apply)
Full details on the restrictions are available on the QLD government’s website.
Under the new directives, Greencap’s team based in Queensland will be working from home and continuing to support client projects and requests. Scheduled site works may be delayed in light of the directives.
For more information, Greencap’s Brisbane office can be contacted via:
Phone: 07 3514 9222
Email: [email protected]