News & Insights
Greencap’s Response to Five Day Lockdown in Victoria
In response to growing cluster of positive COVID-19 cases linked to the Holiday Inn hotel quarantine site, the Victorian government has placed the state into a snap five-day lockdown.
The reasons people are able to leave home are:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services – one person per household, once per day, a support person can accompany (if required)
- Caregiving or compassionate reasons
- Essential work or permitted education
- Exercise (can leave for two hours of exercise)
- Other specified reasons (specific exemptions apply)
Intrastate travel is limited to 5km from place of primary residence.
Full details on the restrictions are available on the VIC government’s website.
Under the new directives, Greencap’s team based in Victoria will be working from home and continuing to support client projects and requests. Scheduled site works may be delayed in light of the directives.
For more information, Greencap’s Melbourne office can be contacted via:
Phone: 03 9896 8600
Email: [email protected]