Health and Safety Compliance
Risk assessment is a fundamental component of health and safety legislation and provides the foundation for establishing a systematic approach to managing health and safety. It is also just sound business practice.
Our highly experienced consultants use our proven assessment models and techniques to design the most appropriate health and safety risk identification, assessment and control strategies for our clients. Recommendations from our assessments focus on achieving practical and operationally relevant outcomes.
- Identify regulatory obligations and compliance status
- Establish health and safety risk profile
- Highlight priority areas
- Establish health and safety improvement plans in collaboration with you.
Compliance and due diligence
- Identify compliance requirements and obligations
- Review and establish compliance status
- Provide practical guidance to achieve compliance standards
- Develop corporate governance, reporting & compliance programs.
Workplace-based risk assessment
- Review and prioritise hazards in the workplace
- Expert assessment of extensive range of risks
- Standardised risk assessment process and protocols.
Risk control programs
- Develop practical risk control plans and solutions
- Review of effectiveness of risk control measures
- Web-based compliance management solutions: ContinueONE Risk Management System.