Occupational Hygiene Services
At Greencap, we have considerable experience in assessing and monitoring physical and chemical hazards in the workplace and beyond. We provide a complete suite of occupational hygiene services and have a team of highly experienced consultants who have worked with a broad range of organisations. We maintain an extensive range of state of the art monitoring and sampling equipment to accurately assess exposure risks.
Greencap can provide you with a practical solution for all your occupational hygiene needs.
- Occupational noise surveys
- Environmental noise assessment
- Occupational noise management plans and control programs
- Respiratory protection programs
- Confined space assessment
- Site assessments following a flood, fire or other major disaster
- Vibration assessments – whole body vibration (WBV) and hand arm vibration (HAV)
- Thermal comfort assessments – heat stress/cold stress
- Lighting assessments
- Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) and radiofrequency radiation (RFR) assessment
- Review of ventilation HVAC systems and AS3666 risk assessments
- Respiratory fit testing services (PortacountTM).
- Chemical hazard identification and development of exposure assessments
- Dust, vapour, fibre and fume monitoring
- Gas detection and monitoring
- Lead paint/lead dust or other heavy metal assessment
- Decontamination assessments e.g. laboratories etc.
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Odour Investigations
- Dangerous goods and hazardous substances audits
- Globally Harmonised System (GHS) of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals training and advice
- Chemical storage facility design review
- Toxicology review and SDS preparation.
- Mould assessment and remediation strategies
- Biological hazard monitoring
- Potable water testing.
- Ergonomic assessment and design.